Today we have the best chocolate recipes on Shockingly Delicious, AND it’s a chocolate party, AND there’s a giveaway!
It’s the best time of year: #Choctoberfest! After the kind of year we’ve all had so far, no doubt we can all agree on one thing — 2020 needs more chocolate.
#Choctoberfest is our annual celebration of chocolate recipes, now in its 6th year. I’ve teamed up with some talented food bloggers to share dozens of milk, dark, and white chocolate dishes for this year’s online event. Plus, we’ve pooled our resources to bring you an exciting giveaway you don’t want to miss!
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid mixer — or if you already have a mixer you can instead opt to receive a KitchenAid gift card to purchase your choice of attachments or other kitchen tools. To enter, simply follow the directions here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway 
The fine print: Open worldwide to entrants who are 18+ (except where prohibited). Winner will receive a KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer or the equivalent in a gift card. Giveaway ends on October 16 at 11:59 PM Eastern. This giveaway is not sponsored by KitchenAid, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third-party sites. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. See terms & conditions for more information.
- Allison, Jess, and Sharon from Triple Chocolate Kitchen  (#Choctoberfest organizers!)
- Karen from Karen’s Kitchen Stories 
- Susan from The Wimpy Vegetarian 
- Rebekah from Making Miracles 
- Coleen from The Redhead Baker 
- Marcelle from A Little Fish in the Kitchen 
- Dorothy from Shockingly Delicious 
- Stephanie from Long Distance Baking 
- Lisa from Blogghetti 
- Linda from 2 Cookin Mamas 
- Erin from The Spiffy Cookie 
- Audrey from That Recipe 
- Maria from Living Ideas 
- Kate from Kate’s Recipe Box 
- Terri from Our Good Life 
- Sarah from Sarah Cooks the Books 
- Sue from Palatable Pastime 
- April from Veggies First Then Dessert 
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm 
- Kelley from Simply Inspired Meals 
- Iris from A Fork on the Road 
- Teri from The Freshman Cook 
- Heather from Join Us, Pull up a Chair 
- Angela from Bake It With Love 
- Dedra from Queenslee Appétit 
Check any of these blogs throughout the week for delicious chocolate recipes! You can also follow the hashtag #choctoberfest on social media and look at the recipes linked at the bottom of this post for lots of chocolate ideas!
Shockingly Delicious Best Chocolate Recipes
While you’re poking around for chocolate ideas, let’s revisit some of the delicious chocolate recipes on Shockingly Delicious.
Now, you really want that mixer, right? Scroll back up and enter to win it! And come back to Shockingly Delicious all week for more chocolate recipes!
Thanks for visiting…are you hungry for more? Follow Shockingly Delicious on…
…for all the latest recipes, ideas and updates!
This post may contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees (at no cost to you) by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services that I approve and prefer.