SPINACH PROTEIN SMOOTHIE: Wildly vibrant green and full of flavor, this breakfast shake is teenage boy-approved. When breakfast seems like too much trouble or your teen wants to leave the house without, this smoothie comes to the rescue.
You know when teenage boys start sharing a recipe, it has to be not only good, but downright epic.
So when my son’s good friend told him he had the “best protein shake…EVER,” it was only a matter of time until the friend texted a snapshot of the ingredient list to my son.
Boom, done, it had to be made.
“What do you want for breakfast,” I asked, innocently, this morning, thinking he would have his usual scrambled eggs, or maybe a bowl of cereal. Teenage boys live on cereal.
“Cameron sent me a smoothie recipe, so I want that,” came the voice from under the covers.
“Do I have the ingredients?” I asked, imagining some fancy chia seeds or whatnot on the list.
“I would bet you have every single thing,” he said.
And I did!
Let’s make a Spinach Protein Smoothie, shall we?
Please forgive my cruddy photo of this smoothie. The sun wasn’t even up when I took this cell phone picture. But after I tasted the drink, I knew you had to have the recipe, so I beg your photo forgiveness.
Here’s the ingredient list, as texted by friend Cameron. 😉
If you like this Spinach Protein Smoothie and want to save the recipe, pin the image below to your Pinterest board.
Thanks for visiting…are you hungry for more? Follow Shockingly Delicious on…
…for all the latest recipes, ideas and updates!
Want more Shockingly Delicious smoothies?
Other Shockingly Delicious smoothies
- Orange: Mango Orange Cream Power Smoothie 
- Orange: Orange Things Fruit and Vegetable Smoothie 
- Green: Spinach Protein Smoothie (Teenage Boy-Approved)
- Green: College Tour Detox Green Smoothie 
- Green: Tastes Like Ice Cream Kale Smoothie 
- Green: SuperKALE Margarita Smoothies  (adult beverage; can be virgin)
- Green: Immortality Smoothie 
- Green: One Month Until School is Out Tropical Green Smoothie 
- Red: Spring Break is Over Red Things Smoothie 
- Red: Red Fruit and Vegetable Breakfast Smoothie 
- Pink: Sunday Sleepover Smoothie 
- Pink: Happy Morning Smoothie (Pineapple Blood Orange) 
- Purple: Healthy Blackberry Shake 
This post may contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees (at no cost to you) by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.