Recipe: Watermelon Breakfast Smoothie
Summary: Four fruits and vegetables, including watermelon and baby beets, make this red smoothie a healthy and sweet breakfast.
- Add all ingredients except coconut water to a blender container. Whirl on high for a minute or more until well combined. Add a couple of ice cubes and whirl again. If it is too thick for your liking, add a splash of coconut water until the density it as you prefer it for your smoothies.
- Serves 2-3.
Shockingly Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Orange: Mango Orange Cream Power Smoothie 
- Orange: Orange Things Fruit and Vegetable Smoothie 
- Green: College Tour Detox Green Smoothie 
- Green: Tastes Like Ice Cream Kale Smoothie 
- Green: SuperKALE Margarita Smoothies  (adult beverage; can be virgin)
- Green: Immortality Smoothie 
- Green: One Month Until School is Out Tropical Green Smoothie 
- Red: Spring Break is Over Red Things Smoothie 
- Red: Red Fruit and Vegetable Breakfast Smoothie 
- Red: Watermelon Breakfast Smoothie 
- Pink: Sunday Sleepover Smoothie 
- Purple: Healthy Blackberry Shake 
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 2-3
Culinary tradition: USA (General)