4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner: Pick up a package of sausage and a ready-to-go fresh vegetable tray from the produce department to make this roasted sausage dinner so easy.
If you want the world’s easiest dinner, you’ve come to the right place.
4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner takes, truly, 5 minutes to toss together, and 40 minutes to roast (unattended), so you’ll have dinner on the table in less than an hour. And it will be full of vegetables, and it will taste great! Can we say winning?
And because you were smart enough to line the pan with foil ahead of time, cleanup will be minimal.
How to make 4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
1. You’ll need one of these vegetable trays from the produce section. I often find them on half-off sale after the weekend.
2. And one of these packs of Italian sausage links (regular or turkey sausage, mild or hot, whatever you like).
3. Dump the tray into a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix with a splash of olive oil and herbs.
5. Scrape it onto a baking sheet (lined with foil for easy cleanup!) and pop into the oven.
6. Voila! Notice a few deliciously charred veggies? (Bonus points if you get the vegetable tray AND the sausage on sale, like I did.)
Honestly, once you make it the first time, you’ll realize you don’t even have to measure next time. Just toss stuff in, and turn on that oven, and pop dinner in there.
Pin the image below to your Pinterest board to save this recipe.
This recipe was originally published May 9, 2017, and has been refreshed and republished today.