It’s bread-baking time, friends, and our Twelve Loaves bakers have a dozen Italian breads for you to choose from today.
I haven’t baked with these ladies for nearly a year due to a busy period, but this month’s theme was a siren song for me. You see, I am half Italian! Don’t let my German last name fool you; my mother is Italian.
While you’ll see some recipe titles in Italian on today’s list below my recipe, I’m veering from strictly authentic just a tad. I’m going to give you an Italianate bread, one that hints of Italy but which has American roots. We’re going to Italy by way of my backyard rosemary plant, some good Parmesan cheese, and a bottle of beer.
Our Twelve Loaves bakers and their recipes this month are:
- Calzone  from A Baker’s House
- Ciabatta  from Ma che ti sei mangiato
- Italian Easter Cheese Bread  from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Lemon Brasadella Italian Coffee Cake  from NinjaBaker.com
- Pane Bianco Filled with Tomato, Basil, and Garlic  from Never Enough Thyme
- Pane di Genzano  from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pane di Pasqua (Italian Easter Bread)  from Cake Duchess
- Pane Toscano (Tuscan Bread)  from girlichef
- Parmesan Garlic Grissini  from From My Sweet Heart
- Rosemary Red Onion Beer Bread  from Shockingly Delicious
- Quick Focaccia Bread  from Basic N Delicious
- Tuscan Lemon Quick Bread with Limoncello Glaze  from Rhubarb and Honey
Would you like to join us in baking your favorite Italian bread recipe for #TwelveLoaves this month?
Twelves Loaves is a monthly bread baking party created by Lora from Cake Duchess . It runs smoothly thanks to the help of Heather from girlichef  and the rest of our fabulous bakers. Our host for this month is Rossella from Ma che ti sei mangiato , and our theme is Italian Breads!
For more bread recipes, follow our Pinterest board . If you’d like to bake along with us this month, share your Italian bread using hashtag #TwelveLoaves.