Recipe: White Bean Cilantro Chopped Vegetable Salad
- 2 (15-ounce) can small white beans, drained, rinsed and drained again
- 12 ounces grape tomatoes, halved (mixed colors are nice)
- 1 small zucchini, diced small
- 3 mini bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and diced small (mixed colors are nice)
- 5-7 radishes, stemmed and diced small
- 1 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish: toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Into a large bowl, place the white beans. Add everything else – tomatoes through black pepper, and mix gently but well with a large spoon.
- Taste and adjust lemon juice and salt level to your liking. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
- Serve on plates or in wide, flat bowls, topping each with a tablespoon of toasted pine nuts if you like.
- Serves 4-5 for dinner, or more for a side salad. 
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
See this page  for all the wonderful #SundaySupper dishes I have made since I joined this group, and links to all the other delicious dishes made by my fellow cooks.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Today’s Sunday Supper recipes
Today our Sunday Supper cook’s club is celebrating Recipes from the Garden, sponsored by American Family Insurance, and hosted by Jennifer of Peanut Butter and Peppers . American Family Insurance invites you to follow their #Choose Dreams Pinterest board , and to connect with them on their website , or on social media at LinkedIn , Youtube , Google+ , Twitter , Facebook  or Pinterest .
Join the grub club with us and muck around in the dirt, then pick something from the list below to grace your table!
- 3 Cheese Naan Pizza with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Arugula  by Neighborfood
- Asparagus Penne with Bacon Cream Sauce  by Country Girl In The Village
- Basil, Honey and Walnut Gelato  by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak by Magnolia Days
- Garden Foccacia  by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Greek Stuffed Tomato  by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Grilled Shrimp with Grilled Sweet Peppers  by Daily Dish Recipes
- Herbed Chicken Kabobs  by Momma’s Meals
- Individual Indian Corn Pudding Souffles  by Delaware Girl Eats
- Lemon Herb Slow Cooker Roast Chicken  by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Quinoa Tabbouleh  by Supper for a Steal
- Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Thighs with Asparagus  by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Rosemary Cornbread  by Alida’s Kitchen
- Salmon Peppers and Onions  by Family Foodie
- Spinach Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Strawberry Basil Pasta Salad  by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca  by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tortellini with Garden Fresh Pesto  by The Foodie Army Wife
- White Bean Cilantro Chopped Vegetable Salad  by Shockingly Delicious
Join us around the family table for #SundaySupper
- Twitter how-to: Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag throughout the day on Twitter to see our recipes. To join the conversation anytime, simply use the #SundaySupper hashtag to share your favorite tips and recipes.
- Pinterest: Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more recipes and photos.
- Join: To join the Sunday Supper Movement, sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement .
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. All opinions are my own.