Recipe: Three-Ingredient Pluot Crisp
Summary: Sweet and tart, the season’s best Pluots (part plum, part apricot) are perfectly topped with granola for a comforting crisp.
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves (I used Bonne Maman, my favorite brand)
- 2 pounds Pluots, about 7-8 (I used Green Fuji Pluots from Phillips Farms )
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups granola (I used Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted Granola)
- Heat oven to 350F degrees. Mist a shallow 6-cup baking dish and set aside. Melt preserves in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Wash and dry Pluots. Slice each fruit into 6-8 slices, discarding pits. 
- Toss fruit slices with preserves and a pinch of salt in the baking dish, and spread them out to make an even layer. 
- Sprinkle the granola evenly over the fruit.
- Cover the dish loosely with a sheet of greased aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for about 15 minutes more, until Pluots are tender. Serve warm or cold.
- Serves 6
Inspired by “Three Ingredient Apple Crisp” in the new book, “Sara Moulton’s Everyday Family Dinners.” 
See this page  for all the wonderful #SundaySupper dishes I have made since I joined this group, and links to all the other delicious dishes made by my fellow cooks.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
I will be giving away a copy of the book to a lucky reader in the U.S.(sorry, no overseas addresses). I will select a winner in 6 days (giveaway ends Friday, July 12 at noon PST.). Read the legal fine print here .
To participate in the giveaway you may do any of the following, and each is considered a separate entry, so leave a separate comment for each one you do.
- Leave a comment below telling me your own inspiration from Sara Moulton.
- Like Shockingly Delicious on Facebook  and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Follow Shockingly Delicious on Twitter  and leave a comment telling me you did and what your Twitter handle is
- Follow Shockingly Delicious on Pinterest  and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Follow Shockingly Delicious on Instagram  and leave a comment telling me you did.
Giveaway closes Fri., July 12 at noon PST.; a winner will be announced by Monday, July 15.
Breakfast for Dinner:
- Open-faced Zucchini Omelet with Red Bell Pepper and Feta by Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking 
- Chocolate French Toast with Fresh Strawberry Sauce by Daily Dish Recipes 
- Polenta Lasagne by Blueberries and Blessings 
- Spicy Korean Cheesesteak by Kimchi MOM 
- Chorizo Mushroom Bites by La Cocina de Leslie 
- Roasted Ratatouille Crêpes with Goat Cheese by Healthy.Delicious. 
- Grilled Chicken and Veggie Pizza by Runner’s Tales 
- Clay Pot Vegetable Stew by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks 
- Grilled Reuben Pizza by Juanita’s Cocina 
- Vegetarian Greek Stuffed Zucchini by The Messy Baker Blog 
- Manchego, Fig and Bacon Flatbreads by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen 
- Kimchi Fried Rice by girlichef 
- Gluten Free Mozzarella Pesto Pizza by No One Likes Crumbley Cookies 
- Peppery Broccoli with Feta Cheese and Angel Hair Pasta by Hip Foodie Mom 
- Chicken Artichoke Piccata by Sustainable Dad 
- Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels by Home Cooking Memories 
- Deli Style Turkey Reuben Pizza by In The Kitchen with KP 
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Garlic Caper Sauce by Family Foodie 
Spectacular Sides and Salads:
- Curried Peas and Black Beans by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings 
- Chopped Salad with Feta, Chickpeas, and Pita Croutons by Supper for a Steal 
- A Summer Salad from Paris by Mama’s Blissful Bites 
- Caprese Salad with Avocado by Ruffles & Truffles 
Don’t Skip Desserts and Drinks:
- Three-Ingredient Pluot Crisp by Shockingly Delicious 
- Stuffed Strawberry Dessert by Growing Up Gabel 
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut-Butter No Bake Cookies by Killer Bunnies 
- Warm Chocolate Cheesecake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake 
- Turkish Pistachio and Apricot Bread by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures 
- Sparkling Watermelon Lemonade by The Urban Mrs. 
- Blueberry Crepes by Basic N Delicious 
- Nectarine Upside-Down Cake by Magnolia Days 
- Cannoli Strawberries by Foxes Love Lemons 
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes by Ninja Baking 
- Watermelon Basil Lemonade by Curious Cuisiniere 
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 p.m. ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more fabulous recipes and food photos.