Recipe: SuperKALE Margarita Smoothies
- 3 cups Cut ‘n Clean Greens SuperKALE Salad
- 2 cups frozen mixed fruit such as pineapple, mango and papaya (no strawberries or other red, purple or dark fruit to prevent a brown-colored smoothie)
- 1 ½ cups bottled margarita mix
- ¾ cup tequila (or use coconut water for a virgin margarita)
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Yield: 4 (8-fluid-ounce) portions
Recipe by Chef Garrett Nishimori of San Miguel Produce / Cut `n Clean Greens.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian, Vegan
Number of servings (yield): 4 (8-ounce) portions
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Acknowledgement: Although I do some work for San Miguel Produce, I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are firmly my own.