Recipe: Sunday Sleepover Smoothie
Summary: Shockingly pink, fast and easy to make, this healthy smoothie is the perfect kid-made sleepover breakfast.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 (6-ounce) container organic Discoll’s Raspberries 
- 1 (6-ounce) container Chobani Mango Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 splashes orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender, put the lid on tightly and whirl until smooth, about 15-30 seconds. Marvel at the incredible color!
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy!
- Serves 2.
Nick Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Disclosure: Driscoll’s Berries provided the raspberries for recipe testing.