Recipe: Snowman Eggnog Pancakes
Summary: Snowman Eggnog Pancakes are charming, whimsical and perfect for wintery days or a holiday breakfast. Who can resist?
- Baking mix (I used Bisquick Heart Smart)
- Eggnog (I used a low-fat version)
- Chocolate chips
- Cooked bacon strips
- Mini marshmallows
- Heat stovetop griddle.
- Mix the pancake batter following the package directions, using as many eggs as called for in the amount you are making, and substituting eggnog for the milk called for in the recipe.
- Pour pancake batter onto the hot griddle in 2 circles that touch (one will be the body, one will be the head, so make the head slightly smaller if you wish).
- Cook as usual for pancakes, flipping over when bubbles appear. Feel free to use 2 spatulas to take care that the head and body don’t separate.
- Place on plate, position a bacon strip as the scarf, chocolate chips as the eyes, nose and buttons, and mini marshmallows as the snow upon which he stands.
- Eat with gusto!
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
See this page  for all the wonderful #SundaySupper dishes I have made since I joined this group, and links to all the other delicious dishes made by my fellow cooks.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Number of servings (yield): varies
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
This week our #SundaySupper blogger crew is all about reflections and resolutions, hosted by Connie of Foodie Army Wife . Check out the variety of things we have cooked up for you! Try these Snowman Eggnog Pancakes or find something else from the menu below that rings your chimes:
- Snowman Eggnog Pancakes  from Shockingly Delicious
- Baked Oatmeal  from In The Kitchen With Audrey and Maurene
- Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding  from girlichef
Appetizers & Snacks
- Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Popcorn  from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Moroccan Cigars  from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Baked Camembert with Caramel and Pecans  from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pancetta & Goat Cheese Crostinis  from Country Girl in the Village
- New Year’s Brezel  from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Sweet and Savory Mixed Nuts  from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Glazed Snickerdoodle Bars with Walnuts  from Pies and Plots
- Champagne Shrimp and Pasta  from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Main Dishes & Sides
- Minestrone Any Way  from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Pecan-Crusted Rainbow Trout  from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Mushroom Risotto  from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Zapiekanka (Polish ‘pizza’)  from Curious Cuisiniere
- Hoppin’ John for Good Luck  from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Italian Vegetable Soup  from The Foodie Army Wife
- Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and Prosciutto  from Family Foodie
- Black-Eye Pea and Greens Casserole and Wine Pairings from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Desserts & Drinks
- Candied Bacon Bourbon Bloody Mary  from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Peanut & Pretzel Bark  from Killer Bunnies, Inc.
- Cherry Almond Blondies  from Mess Makes Food
- Apricot Fizz  from Magnolia Days
- Celebration Mimosas  from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Dark Chocolate Cake Doughnuts  from What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Cronuts  from No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Spiced Cranberry Apple Crisp  from Neighborfood
- Blood Orange Mimosas  from Take A Bite Out of Boca
Join us around the family table for #SundaySupper
- Twitter how-to: Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag throughout the day on Twitter to see our recipes. To join the conversation anytime, simply use the #SundaySupper hashtag to share your favorite tips and recipes.
- Pinterest: Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more recipes and photos.
- Join: To join the Sunday Supper Movement, sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement .