Recipe: Pastrami-Swiss Summer Vegetable Salad
- 4-5 ounces Fork in the Road Pastrami, diced small (1 cup small dice)
- 3 ounces Kerrygold Swiss cheese, diced small
- 1/3 cup watermelon radish, diced small
- ½ cup carrots, diced small
- 2/3 cup diced cucumber (seed it and mostly peel it before chopping)
- 2 plums, pitted and diced small
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon (1-2 teaspoons)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir gently so as not to break up the plums too much.
- Serves. Serves 2-3 for a main dish.
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Other ways to use this pastrami
- Half Indian Cook’s Pastrami Roll-Ups 
- My sandwich with pastrami and Kerrygold Dubliner, panini-ed to perfection! 
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Diet tags: High protein
Number of servings (yield): 3
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Disclosure: Fork in the Road sent the pastrami, Melissa’s Produce sent the plums and radish, and Kerrygold sent the cheese for recipe development.