Recipe: Holiday Breakfast Pizza with Fresh Berries
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (I used Pepperidge Farm brand)
- 1 (8-ounce) container GO Veggie! Dairy Free, Vegan Strawberry Cream Cheese Alternative 
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh blueberries
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh blackberries
- 1 (8-ounce container fresh strawberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste (I used Heilala brand)
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or equivalent other sweetener of your choice)
- Garnish: powdered sugar (optional)
- Thaw 1 sheet of puff pastry, per package directions, and cut in half lengthwise (so you will have roughly 2 pieces about 10×4.5 inches each). 
- With the tip of a sharp knife, gently score the top of each puff pastry diagonally in several spots. If you don’t do this, the pastry will puff up like a football (trust me on this; I am not going to show you the picture because I don’t want to humiliate myself). 
- Bake per package directions (my package advised 400 degrees for 15 minutes). Remove pastries from oven, slide onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- While they are cooling, assemble the “glue.” Scrape GO Veggie! Dairy Free, Vegan Strawberry Cream Cheese Alternative into a mixing bowl, add 6 raspberries and 3 strawberries that have been mashed with a fork (to amp up the color of the glue), vanilla paste, almond extract and sugar. Stir to mix well. 
- When crust is cool, place it on your serving platter, and slather on some of the flavored spread. A small offset spatula is helpful to spread it to the edges. 
- Carefully seat berries in the strawberry spread, arranging in any pattern you like. There will be enough berries so you can make a fanciful pattern if you like. Repeat spread and decoration with the other crust. 
- Dust with powdered sugar if you like.
- Makes 8 ample pieces.
Recipe and photos by Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Check out the Shockingly Delicious Facebook page  for a special GO Veggie! giveaway of a fun hostess prize pack ($50 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond; coupons for free GO Veggie! products, an apron, a water bottle). Skedaddle over there; you know you want that.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian, vegan
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
And don’t forget to stop by Kitchen PLAY  to see what fun, creative, non-dairy recipes were made with GO Veggie! from my fellow bloggers.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by GO Veggie! and Kitchen PLAY.