Recipe: Chinese Chicken Radish Salad
Summary: A modern adaptation of a classic Chinese Chicken Salad, with Radish MiniSticks supplying serious crunch.
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves (about 4 ounces), shredded
- 15 snow peas, sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup shredded or chopped roast chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) bag Dandy Radish MiniSticks 
- 2 clementines, tangerines or mandarins, peeled, segmented and chopped
- ¼ cup slivered toasted almonds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup crispy chow mein noodles (optional)
- Bottled Sesame-Ginger Vinaigrette
- If everyone likes everything, you may put all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to combine. If you have individual preferences, build the salad on individual plates in the order given, leaving off anything that one person doesn’t like.
- When salads are built to preference, add garnishes and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!
- Serves 2 as a main-dish salad, or 3-4 as a side salad. 
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Disclosure: Duda Farm Fresh Foods sent the Radish MiniSticks for recipe development and compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.