Recipe: Day at the Beach Healthy Tuna Salad
Summary: Healthy tuna in oil is the star, with baby bok choy giving crunch and greens, and raisins adding a sweet pop in this lively tuna salad.
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna in oil
- ½ a yellow bell pepper
- 2 baby bok choy, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely minced
- Sea salt
- Hydrate raisins by soaking them in boiling hot water for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice, Dijon and olive oil in the bottom of a large mixing bowl. Add tuna and its oil, bell pepper, bok choy and dill and stir to mix well. Drain raisins and add them; stir to mix. Taste and add a pinch of sea salt if needed, and a few grinds of black pepper. 
- Serves 2.
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
See this page  for all the wonderful #SundaySupper dishes I have made since I joined this group, and links to all the other delicious dishes made by my fellow cooks.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Pescatarian
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)