This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian . All opinions are 100% mine.
Recipe: Chicken Salad with Fruit, Nuts and Sweet Potato
Summary: A hearty chicken salad with sweet flavors from fruit and sweet potato, the crunch of radish and cashews, and a perky balsamic vinaigrette.
- Shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix
- Cooked diced sweet potato
- Rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1 radish, diced
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For salad: Place a large handful of cabbage mix in a salad bowl or on a plate. Top with a handful of cooked sweet potato, some chicken, a sprinkling of cashews, radish, a few blueberries and several strawberries, (quartered if large). 
- For dressing: Mix all dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake well. Dress salad lightly. Store extra dressing in the refrigerator.
- Serves 1. 
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious. I riffed off this recipe  and adapted it to my own tastes. For additional recipe ideas, you can visit the Pompeian website. 
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: USA (General)