Recipe: Blue Malibu Lagoon
Summary: Charming turquoise drink that mirrors the pretty Malibu Lagoon, this is flavored with Licor 43, which tastes of warm citrus and vanilla, for a sophisticated yet approachable cocktail.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Licor 43 (Cuarenta y Tres liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Pour/strain into a martini glass.
- Serves 1.
If you don’t have Licor 43, you can successfully substitute Amaretto.
Preparation time: 3 minutes (if you dawdle)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 1