Recipe: Baked Goat Feta with Olive Oil and Herbs
Summary: Heated, with fresh herbs and delicious atop sliced baguette, raw goat milk feta is clean, gently briny and utterly delicious!
- Heat oven to 350F degrees. Place cheese in a baking dish, drizzle generously with olive oil, sprinkle generously with fresh herbs, and bake for about 10-15 minutes, until heated through.
- To serve, remove dish from oven to a hot pad or trivet, along with a basket of baguette slices. Each person cuts a slice of oily, herby cheese and slaps it on their bread and munches!
- Serves 4 for dinner, or more for appetizers.
Jennifer Bice, Redwood Hill Farm 
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Throughout the week, you can find the #SundaySupper team sharing #WeekdaySupper meals as well. Getting families back to the dinner table is our mission, and I hope we inspire you to try some of our delicious recipes. You can find them on our Pinterest Boards  as well. Please join us there and try something!
This week’s easy Weekday Supper recipes are:
- Monday – Pescetarian Journal – Smoky Shrimp Quesadillas
- Tuesday – Blueberries and Blessings  – Cabbage and Noodles
- Wednesday – Shockingly Delicious  – Baked Goat Feta with Olive Oil and Herbs
- Thursday – Happy Baking Days  – Thai Prawn and Noodle Soup
- Friday – Daily Dish Recipes  – Garlic Tomato Butter Chicken