If you want the world’s easiest dinner, you’ve come to the right place.
4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner takes, truly, 5 minutes to toss together, and 40 minutes to roast (unattended), so you’ll have dinner on the table in less than an hour. And it will be full of vegetables, and it will taste great! Can we say winning?
And because you were smart enough to line the pan with foil ahead of time, cleanup will be minimal.
You’ll need one of these vegetable trays from the produce section…
…and one of these packs of Italian sausage links (regular or turkey sausage, mild or hot, whatever you like).
Dump the tray into a large mixing bowl…
…and mix with a splash of olive oil and herbs.
Scrape it onto a baking sheet and pop into the oven.
Voila! Notice a few deliciously charred veggies? (Bonus points if you get the vegetable tray AND the sausage on sale, like I did.)
Turn on that oven, and pop dinner in there.
4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
4-Ingredient Vegetable Tray Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner: a ready-to-go fresh vegetable tray makes this roasted sausage dinner so easy.
- 1 (32-ounce) vegetable tray (baby carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, mini peppers, snap peas, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons low- or no-salt seasoning blend (like Italian herb blend)
- 1 package (5 links) mild or hot Italian turkey sausage
- Garnish: grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F degrees. Line a 15x10-inch sheet pan with foil. (Easy cleanup later!)
- In a large bowl, add all vegetables oil and seasoning. (I choose low- or no-salt seasoning because I find most salted seasoning mixes too salty, and what I really want is more herbs, less salt.) Toss and mix well to coat all vegetables.
- Dump vegetables onto prepared sheet pan, and nestle sausage links among them.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until sausages are done. Vegetables will be done and there might be a bit of charring here or there on the broccoli. This is good.
- Remove from oven and serve, passing the Parmesan separately.
- Serves 4-5.
Recipe source: Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Copyright Dorothy Reinhold | ShockinglyDelicious.com. All rights reserved.
If you like this recipe and want to save it, pin the image below to your Pinterest board.