Our Sunday Supper cooks are saving the season today, with lots of suggestions to show you how you can simply save summer.
We have ketchup and chutney, sauerkraut and kimchi, jams and jellies, preserves and conserves, salsas and freezer stuff and pickles galore.
Browse our suggestions below, but first, let’s make the easiest, no-cook, no-can, no-sweat raspberry chia jam. We’ve made a few chia jams before:
- Raw Strawberry-Vanilla Chia Jam 
- Raw Blueberry-Blackberry Chia Jam 
- Raw Fig-Vanilla Chia Jam 
This new one is chia-tastic!
Now let’s hit the kitchen! Save summer with us!
Learn how to …
- Dry Fruit – No-Dehydrator-Needed  from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Freeze Cherries  from Pies and Plots
- Freeze Herbs  from Rhubarb and Honey
- Make Freezer Harvest Soup Kits  from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Make Pesto Cubes  from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Make and Freeze Rosemary Butter  from Momma’s Meals
- Make Ready to Blend Smoothie Packs for Your Freezer  from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Oven Dry Cherries  from The Redhead Baker
Sip sunny cocktails and smoothies
- Blueberry, Peaches and Cream Green Smoothies  from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Green Tea and Chocolate Saketini  from Ninja Baking
- Sangria  from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
Scoop up special salsas and sauces
- Classic Freezer Tomato Sauce  from Noshing With The Nolands
- Peach Salsa  from The Texan New Yorker
- Pico de Gallo  from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Spicy Apple – Carrot Chutney  from What Smells So Good?
- Spring Conserve  from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Jump into jellies, jams and preserves
- Apricot Habanero Jam  from Food Lust People Love
- Corn Cob Jelly from Daily Dish Recipes
- Hot Pepper Jelly  from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- No Pectin Apricot Jam from Curious Cuisiniere
- Peach Preserves  from Delaware Girl Eats
- Pineapple Mango Moscato Jam  from Seduction in the Kitchen
- Raw Raspberry-Vanilla Chia Jam  from Shockingly Delicious
- Savory Fig and Sweet Onion Freezer Jam  from Peaceful Cooking
- Spicy Ginger Tomato Jam with Coconut Sugar  from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Spicy Red Pepper Jam  from The Wimpy Vegetarian
Pucker up for pickles
- Bread and Butter Pickles  from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pickled Beets and Onions  from Kudos Kitchen by Renée
- Pickled Green Tomatoes  from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Refrigerator Pickled Jalapeños with Herbs  from Magnolia Days
- Refrigerator Pickled Radish and Turnips  from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Refrigerator Pickles  from Webicurean
- Sweet Pickled Cauliflower  from Because I Like Chocolate
Slurp and spoon soup and a side dish
- Easy Garden Fresh Tomato Basil Soup  from Neighborfood
- Savory Summer Kimchi  from A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
Dive into divine desserts
- Easy (no machine) Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream  from Mama Bee Does
- Freeze ‘em For Later Peach Berry Hand Pies  from eating in instead
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries  from Peanut Butter and Pepper
- Lemon and Blackberry Meringue Cakes  from Happy Baking Days
- Lemon Curd Coffee Crumb Cake with Vanilla Drizzle  from Wallflour Girl
- Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream  from Killer Bunnies, Inc
Join us around the family table for #SundaySupper
- Twitter how-to: Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag throughout the day on Twitter to see our recipes. To join the conversation anytime, simply use the #SundaySupper hashtag to share your favorite tips and recipes.
- Pinterest: Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more recipes and photos.
- Join: To join the Sunday Supper Movement, sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement .