Recipe: Flatbread with Grapes, Gruyere, Rosemary and Red Onions
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A wedge of red onion, sliced paper-thin
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cups red and purple seedless grapes, cut in half
- 4-5 ounces shredded gruyere cheese (or use emmenthal)
- Heat oven to 450F degrees.
- Place the dough on a floured board, and roll it out to at least a 12-inch diameter. Mine was about 12 by 14 inches, to fit my pan. Transfer to a baking sheet. 
- Brush olive oil over the crust. Top with the onions, then rosemary, then grapes, then cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Edges of the crust and the cheese will be brown. Remove from oven and transfer flatbread to a cutting board. Allow to cool for a minute, then cut into pieces.
- Good served warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 8.
You can buy prepared pizza dough in many grocery stores, Trader Joe’s, and other specialty shops. It’s usually in the refrigerated section, along with cheeses, prepared guacamole, prepared salads, etc. Or make your own if you wish!
I had some left over, so I reheated it the second night and ate it dolloped with olive tapenade made from black ripe California olives, using this basic recipe . Dare I say it? It was EVEN BETTER!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
The #SundaySupper Team encourages every one of our followers to join us in our #BakeForACure event.
Won’t you take a couple of hours out of your busy week to bake for someone who has been affected by cancer or someone in the medical profession who makes a difference in the lives of cancer patients? A small gesture to show someone how much you care can make a difference in their day.
Do you want to participate but wonder what to bake? #SundaySupper has some mouthwatering suggestions. From sweet to savory, you will be inspired.
- Pecan Pie  by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Nana’s 3LB Deep Dish Apple Pie  by I Run For Wine
- Upside-down Apple Pie  by Comfy Cuisine
- Coconut Pie  by Basic N Delicious
- Italian Chicken Pie by Momma’s Meals
- German Apple Pie  by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Funny Cake  by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet Potato Pie with Gingersnap Crust  by Webicurean
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream  by The Meltaways
- Lemon Meringue Pie  by The Messy Baker Blog
- Ham and Spinach Quiche by Magnolia Days
- Pink Salmon Quiche by My Catholic Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel Topping  by Juanita’s Cocina
- Grilled Eggplant Moussaka With Greek Yogurt White Sauce  by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie  by Big Bears Wife
- Pumpkin Maple Pie by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust  by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pasteis de Nata ~ Portuguese Custard Tart  by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Pie  by Diabetic Foodie
- Fancified Shepard’s Pie  by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Pink Lady Pie  by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Pie  by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Flatbread with Grapes, Gruyere, Rosemary and Red Onions  by Shockingly Delicious
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie  by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Bar Pie  by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Quiches  by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Apple Cranberry Slab Pie  by Generation Y Foodie
- Gratin of Potatoes, Onions & Leeks  by An Appealing Plan
- Garlic rosemary yeast rolls  by Gotta Get Baked
- Italian Tomato Tart  by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Impossible cheeseburger pie  by In the Kitchen with KP
- 10 Grain Muffins  by Mangiamo!
- Deep Dish Caramel Apple Pie  by Mama Mommy Mom
- Date Crumb Pie  by girlichef
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Doughnuts by What Smells So Good?
We’d be honored to have you join us for this special #BakeForACure event Around the Family Table this week. Join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 4 p.m. (Pacific) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat where we’ll talk about our favorite comfort food recipes.