Recipe: Endive Stuffed with Blue Cheese, Walnuts and Honey
Summary: Endive leaves are the perfect receptacle into which blue cheese, walnuts and honey are stuffed, making a tangy-sweet-crunchy appetizer.
- 3-5 heads fresh endive
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Toasted walnuts, broken in half
- Slice root end off endive and separate leaves into individual spears. Rinse and dry well.
- Arrange endive spears/leaves on a serving platter, and into each spear put some blue cheese crumbles (stuff the leaves to suit yourself), a few walnut pieces, and finish with a slight drizzle of honey.
- Serve with a flourish (maybe put a towel over your arm like a maitre‘d because you have earned the right to be fancy like that).
- Allow at least 5-6 spears per person. (You could aim modestly and allow 2 spears per person, but you would run out and feel badly about it. This happened to me at a party so I know firsthand.)
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
See this page  for all the wonderful #SundaySupper dishes I have made since I joined this group, and links to all the other delicious dishes made by my fellow cooks.
Today’s Sunday Supper recipes
This week our #SundaySupper blogger crew is celebrating Stuffed, Wrapped and Rolled recipes, hosted by Amy of KimChi Mom . Take a look at our tempting feast!
Starters and Snacks
- Easy Apple Dumplings  by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Endive Stuffed with Blue Cheese, Walnuts and Honey  by Shockingly Delicious
- Filipino Turon (Banana Lumpia)  by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Arepas de Queso (cheese stuffed cornmeal cakes)  by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chicken Tinga Taquitos with Avocado Cream  by Savvy Eats
- Eggy Rice Wraps  by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Puff Pastry and Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus  by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Onigiri  by Brunch With Joy
- Stuffed Pierogie Shells  by Seduction in The Kitchen
- Scotch Eggs with Sriracha Dipping Sauce  by Run DMT
- Celery Root Lettuce Wraps with Beluga Lentils  by The Wimpy Vegetarian
Entrees and Mains
- Rouladen  by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Stracci di Antrodoco  by Manu’s Menu
- Eggplant Rollatini  by MealDiva
- Chicken Cordon Blue  by The Foodie Army Wife
- Stuffed Whole Baby Savoy Cabbages  by Food Lust People Love
- Chicken Taco Egg Rolls  by Table for Seven
- Shrimp Tempura Rolls  by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Lemon and Herbed Stuffed Salmon  by Nosh My Way
- Tamales de Rajas y Requeson (Roasted Poblano Tamales)  by La Cocina de Leslie
- Bademjan Shekam-por – Persian Stuffed Eggplant  by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mascarpone Blueberry Stuffed French Toast  by gotta get baked
- Korean-style Meaty Stuffed Potatoes  by kimchi MOM
- Strawberries and Cream Pancake Roll  by Curious Cuisiniere
- Creamy Goat Cheese Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Rolled Greek Meatloaf  by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Shrimp Burritos Con Queso  by Cooking On The Ranch
- Bee-Bim Bop Sushi Rolls  by NinjaBaking.com
- Angel Hair Shrimp Lettuce Wraps  by Family Foodie
- Genoa Salami and Kalamata Olive Calzones  by The Texan New Yorker
- Zucchini Boats  by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Girl’s Camp Breakfast Burritos  by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Crab Louie Stuffed Chicken  by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Rustic “Wrapped” Tart with Ramps  by Delaware Girl Eats
- Potato Roll Stuffed with Ham and Cheese in Red Sauce  by Basic N Delicious
- Ham, Turkey and Cheddar Turnovers  by Magnolia Days
- Crispy Chipotle Shrimp Burritos  by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breasts by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Pizza Pockets  by girlichef
- Ham and Cheese Crescent “Roll” Stromboli  by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Beef Wellington Braciole  by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Greek Salad Wrap  by The Messy Baker
- Cabbage Venison Lettuce Wraps With Fresh Herbs  by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
All things Sweet
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls  by Chocolate Moosey
- Chocolate Hazelnut Rugelach  by Desserts Required
- Chocolate Cake Roll  by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cannoli Stuffed French Toast  by Momma’s Meals
- Lemon Poppyseed Swirl Cookies  by What Smells So Good
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Egg Rolls  by Melanie Makes
- Raspberry and Lemon Curd Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast  by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Chocolate Chip Banana Sweet Rolls  by Big Bear’s Wife
- Orange Chocolate Swiss Roll  by Noshing With The Nolands
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies  by Alida’s Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies  by Pies and Plots
Join us around the family table for #SundaySupper
- Twitter how-to: Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag throughout the day on Twitter to see our recipes. To join the conversation anytime, simply use the #SundaySupper hashtag to share your favorite tips and recipes.
- Pinterest: Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more recipes and photos.
- Join: To join the Sunday Supper Movement, sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement .