Recipe: Creamy Chocolate Blender Mousse
- 1 (6-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 whole Davidson’s Safest Choice pasteurized eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons very strong brewed coffee (or equivalent of instant coffee granules melted in hot water)
- 3/4 cup whole milk (2% also works)
- Add chocolate chips, eggs and vanilla to the blender.
- Add coffee and milk to a 4-cup glass measuring cup (it has to be this big to prevent overflow when boiling milk). Heat in microwave until it is boiling; watch carefully as it will foam up when it boils. Remove milk from microwave. 
- Put lid on blender and remove the small center plastic knob (if applicable). Turn blender on and slowly, carefully add steaming milk to the blender while it is running. Either put the plastic center knob back on, or cover the opening with a tea towel while the blender whirls on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into 4 glass or ceramic ramekins, or small glasses, or even little jars (for a more rustic serving idea). Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Makes 4 servings.
Dorothy Reinhold | Shockingly Delicious
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Today’s Sunday Supper recipes
This week our #SundaySupper blogger crew is celebrating No-Bake Summer Recipes, hosted by Isabel of Family Foodie . Take a look at our easy, tempting recipes!
No-Bake Savory Recipes:
- Asparagus Egg Salad  by Family Foodie
- Buffalo Aioli  by Alida’s Kitchen
- Chicken Caesar Salad  by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Deviled Egg Crostini  by Hip Foodie Mom
- Grilled Pizza with Egg, Arugula, and Balsamic  by Ruffles & Truffles
- Huevos Rancheros  by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Korean Rolled Omelette (Gaeran Mari)  by kimchi MOM
- Mom’s Potato Salad  by Casa de Crews
- Pizza for Breakfast! Waffles  by Foxes Love Lemons
- Shrimp Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing  by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
No-Bake Sweet Recipes:
- Brownie Batter Truffles  by Desserts Required
- Creamy Chocolate Blender Mousse  by Shockingly Delicious
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie  by Neighborfood
- “Funky Monkey” PB Ripple Chip Banana Ice Cream  by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon and Strawberry Parfaits  by Magnolia Days
- No Bake Cheesecake  by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles  by Melanie Makes
- Raspberry Mousse  by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Salted Caramel Pudding Cups  by The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Marshmallow S’mores  by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
Join us around the family table for #SundaySupper
- Twitter how-to: Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag throughout the day on Twitter to see our recipes. To join the conversation anytime, simply use the #SundaySupper hashtag to share your favorite tips and recipes.
- Pinterest: Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board  for more recipes and photos.
- Join: To join the Sunday Supper Movement, sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement .
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs. All writing, photography and opinions are my own.