This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway . All opinions are 100% mine.
Recipe: Chopped Mexican Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2-2 cups cooked chicken (such as from a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 package (10- 12 ounces) torn romaine lettuce (more if you like)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped (use 2 if you like a salad stuffed with tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese blend
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing
- Garnish: Offer chopped fresh cilantro at the table, and hot sauce or salsa for those who like a spicier salad
- Add chicken, lettuce, corn, black beans and onion to a large salad bowl. Toss gently to combine. Portion into 4 wide flat bowls, or onto large plates.
- Sprinkle each salad with avocado and tomato (these are more fragile and are damaged by tossing). Sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle each salad with about 1 tablespoon dressing (more if you like).
- Serves 4. 
Lightly adapted from Grilled Chopped Chicken Salad  on the KRAFT website.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)