1. Witches Digits. Hands down, my favorite Halloween cookie. The reason is evident!
2. These Skeleton Hand Glasses are funny! They make me wish I was throwing a Halloween party!
3. Slimy Snacks from Parenting.com are just plain fun. They remind me a little bit of a Jell-O shooter for a kid.
4. A quick video on how to peel garlic in 10 seconds, from Todd Coleman, the exec editor at Saveur magazine. Brilliant! When you need 40 cloves to ward off the Halloween vampires, you’ll be all set.
5. Watch a time-lapse video of an itty bitty baby pumpkin growing into a mammoth 1,500 pounder!
6. Speaking of Jell-O shooters, Candy Corn Jell-O Shots from blogger That’s so Michelle are the funniest adult Halloween party “drink” ever! Keep the kids away from these vodka-laden beauties.
7. This mummy meatloaf, which is so stinkin’ cute it hurts! From The Knead for Speed.
8. Halloweenies! (Scientific name = Crescent Mummy Dogs.) Whatever you call them, they’re hilarious, from Meg’s Everyday Indulgence.
9. And speaking of pumpkins, these genius Halloween Pumpkin Quesadillas from Cake, Batter and Bowl are cute and perfect for lunch or dinner. I need one, now.
10. And I leave you with the funniest thing I have seen in a long time…it has nothing whatsoever to do with Halloween, but it made me snort!